Nominate An Exceptional Latina For Our NLBWA-IE Awards!
1. Latina Owned Small Business of the Year
2. Latina Owned Micro Business of the Year
3. Latina Corporate Executive of the Year
1. Latina Owned Small Business Is 51% Latina owned (provide evidence of 51% Latina Ownership) been in business over 5 years and has over 10 employees. Established with a track record of business success, community responsibility, and evidence of sustainability long term.
2. Latina Owned Micro Business Is 51% Latina owned (provide evidence of 51% Latina Ownership) has less than 10 employee, is in business under 5 years and is making waves in the Inland Empire, with evidence of sustainable success and demonstrated community responsiveness.
3. Latina Corporate Executive A professional woman executive who is “Entrepreneurial” inside her company. This being demonstrated by leadership in new programs and projects that enhance the outcome of their company and their community. Conducts business or works within the Inland Empire county area. Demonstrates creativity, leadership and provides mentorship, and/or serve as an advocate for Latina/o business owners or professionals.
*Nominations close on Thursday, February 15th.