In today’s world, where constant and unpredictable changes are the new norm, business owners are challenged to evolve rapidly while maintaining their core values. At this year’s Latina BizCon, “100 years of Reinvention and Resilience”, we will honor, remember and get inspired by those who have faced challenges for decades, persisted, succeeded and paved the way for the new generations to grow. Now, it is your time to embrace the new challenges, reinvent yourself and RISE!
This virtual experience offers you relevant content presented by industry experts. It will prepare your business for growth and for the modern challenges. And will give you a platform to network with fellow business owners, public utilities and corporate representatives. All of this in a convenient, flexible and effective setting that meets the demands of today’s business entrepreneurs.
- Attend seminars, led by industry experts, to enhance your business and business processes.
- Join panel discussions with Public utilities and government entities representatives.
- Growth your business at a larger scale by acquiring a Woman Owned and/or Small Business certification!
- Lynn Martin, Senior Vice-President in Global Information Security, will coach you on how to protect your business from rising cyber attacks and fraud.
- Meet and congratulate our 2020 LEILA (Latina Entrepreneur in Leadership Award) nominees and Honorees.
- Visit our Virtual Boutique Exhibition Hall
Why Participate in This Year's Virtual BizCon?
- EMPOWERMENT and INSPIRATION
- Stay relevant
- Learn how to protect your business from cyber attacks and fraud
- Build new business relationships with industry experts, corporate representatives and business owners
- Discover how other businesses are pivoting and thriving during this unique times